Hello there my fellow CE junkie! I’ve pushed myself to go outside my comfort zones and do more things that challenge me, pushing my personal creative boundaries. Today I have another journal page featuring an image I created using some really cool CE chippies. Today’s focal image is one I created using an AI program I’m licensed and subscribed to use. After making this page, I realized I had recently made one a lot like it not realizing it until after the fact. Luckily they both are very different yet complement one another beautifully with the chipboard designs.
Let’s journal together!
1. You’ll want to begin by using some texture paste and a stencil
Hint: I used platinum-colored crackle paste. The crackles give it more overall interest.
2. Alter your chipboard using white gesso
3. While that dries, choose your color palette
Hint: I’ve used Lindy’s Magical’s
4. Now take those special jars and splatter some of each color on your surface
Hint: I spray my entire page with a bit of water before sprinkling the powders.
5. Now distress the edges of your page with white gesso
*Hint: This frames the page giving it an overall finished look
6. Now use some cardboard to pop up your focal image
7. To finish your background splatter some white gesso on the entire background
8. As a finishing touch, add a mix of sequins, rhinestones, and cabochons randomly
9. Finally, adhere your quotes
Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial today. See you next time!