I ran out of project to do while at Maggi’s house, So she throws a Victorian Fan 5 at me and basically said “Make a fan”, She practically dared me to do it. So I never turn down a good challenge. I had a paper pack I hadn’t used yet and some chipboard I brought as a “back-up” I can do this.
Here is a short video of the creative process. And I will say it was a short creative process.
Using the Fan, I added some paper to the front side of the fan and some simple tissue paper to the back side, using a matte varnish, I covered both sides.
After getting each of the bases down, I cut a few embellishments from the papers and added very minimal elements to the fan. I topped the fan off with the Nautical Corner. Adding some texture and then painting the element. I finished off the Fan with some fine details with micro beads and wax.
I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for stopping, stay creative!!!