Creative Embellishments has a great selection of shakers that work so well for card making and other projects too! Today, I have two shaker cards to share with you.
Here’s a great card for the coming summer and beach time! I used the Lighthouse Shaker Set, Seagrass, and an ATC coin from the Sea set on this card made with Graphic 45’s By the Sea collection.
The lighthouse is painted with acrylic paints and filled with sequins from Buttons Galore.
You can never make too many Christmas cards right? Here’s a fun one I made for my dear friend, Eileen Hull. She has a travel trailer that looks a lot like this one. I painted it with acrylic paints to match hers and decorated it with a wired ribbon thing and then added red stickles to mimic holly berries.
I painted it with acrylic paints and decorated it with a wired ribbon thingy and added red stickles to mimic holly berries.
In the upper left corner I used the Berry Wreath and heat embossed it. Again, I used red stickles to make holly berries and added a couple of festive poinsettias. I heat embossed the Merry Christmas words and placed in the center of the wreath to complete the look.
This is a step card so it stands nicely to display.
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE
Be sure to check out the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because you could win a great gift certificate to the store! To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter “challenge” in the search box and the challenges will pop up.
Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of December 1st, 2020.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
- Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
From the Creative Embellishments Store
Thanks so much for stopping by!