Here’s another layout that I made for an 8 x 8 scrapbook featuring a great quote and a beautiful baby!. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, well thinking Christmas 2021 now, as I didn’t get it done for 2020!
Creative Embellishments has a lot of great quotes and this one is perfect for a new baby. I heat embossed it with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.
Sometimes I get carried away and throw everything but the kitchen sink on a layout but I tell myself that simple can be good and effective. I think this layout accomplishes that goal; it is simple but effect. Two great photos of a beautiful baby and a preciou sentiment!
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE
Be sure to check ou the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because you could win a great gift certificate to the store! To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter “challenge” in the search box and the challenges will pop up. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of December 1st, 2020.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
- Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate it!