Ha ha, I just love the Big Talk Stickers from Tim Holtz and combined with Creative Embellishments Large Tag, it makes a great fun tag! I didn’t say what I was thinking out loud, but at least I got it off my chest by saying it creatively! So, for this tag for Creative Embellishments (CE), I chose two of those stickers and used them on this great large CE tag. There’s nothing like a pretty tag with a bit of sarcasm thrown in, right?
CE’s large tags are 5.5″ x 10″. I love these big tags as there is plenty of room for being creative and embellishing.
I first adhered a piece of yellow dotted design paper to the tag. Then I adhered a strip of striped paper down the center. Next I used the Distressed Pattern Stencil and white moulding paste to mask the background with random designs.
I used 2 Postage Stamp Frames that I heat embossed to frame two ephemera cards.
I colored 2 washi tape clusters with Lindy’s mist and they dry brused on a little paint and used them as bases for the Big Talk labels.
Add some flowers and ribbons and that’s it! A lovely tag with a hint of sarcasm! What will I do with this tag? I’ll probably just keep it and hang it in my studio. Or I might share it with someone who understands my brand of humor!
PRODUCTS FROM CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
Graphic 45 Ephemera Queen
American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder- – Mustard
Tim Holtz Big Talk
Distress Ink – Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Lindy’s Edelweiss Moss Green Mist
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE
- Be sure to check ou the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because you could win a great gift certificate to the store! To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter “challenge” in the search box and the challenges will pop up. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of December 1st, 2020.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
- Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate it!