Meet Steampunk Willie! He’s from Creative Embellishments and is made from 3/8″ plywood and measures 10″ x 11.9″. He’s the perfect size for home decor so I have him on my craftroom door. He’s so cute and makes me smile!
I used Graphic 45’s new Christmas Time Collection to make his vest. The vest is my own freehand design. The bow is CE chipboard heat embossed with Stampendous Red Tinsel.
I used a Silhouette cut file to make the hat and used an assortment of Creative Embellishments chipboard gears heat embossed with gold embossing powder to embellish.
Don’t you just love his googles? They are Creative Embellishments. I used a 1/2″ circle punch for his eyes and buttons. The googles and all the gears are heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold.
The wings are another item from Creative Embellishments large selection of Steampunk items. I heat embossed this quite some time ago so I’m not positive what I used, but I think it’s Stampendous Aged Copper embossing powder. As soon as the powder melted I sprinked on gold micro beads.
Silhouette Steampunk Top Hat cut file
Graphic 45 Christmas Time Collection
Christmas Red Stickles
Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Powder
Stampendous Aged Copper Embossing Powder
Stampendous Red Tinsel Embossing Powder
Cardstock – Black, Khaki
Distress Oxide Ink – Black Soot
Dienamites Holly Die
1/2″ Circle Punch
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE
Be sure to check out the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because you could win a great gift certificate to the store! To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter “challenge” in the search box and the challenges will pop up. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of November 1st, 2020.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
- Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.
Thanks for stopping by!