Hello there my fellow CE fan! Guess who’s back?! Today I am sharing something a bit different. An altered circular floral panel. I must admit, I am still taking inspiration from the fall mood board a bit here. I decided this time to go on a darker side of it, yet, graceful. When we think of darkness falling we tend to curl up and shelter away. Don’t forget to dream without fear. After the dark, we embark on new greatness. Change is a good thing, be not afraid of it but remember to be gentle. This chipboard piece really embodies the soft and welcoming feeling from the Autumn change.
Let’s Begin Shall We?
1. Start by tracing the chipboard size on the paper and cut it out
2. Alter the Floral Circle 2 chipboard piece using two different tones of orange acrylic paints
3. Adhere the paper to the back of the chipboard circle
4. Then splatter the entire surface with watered down white gesso
5. Distress the chipboard a bit using some distress ink
Hint: This adds a bit of extra depth to the project
6. Now add your flowers and metal leaves
7. For the last embellishment touch, add some enamel dots randomly
8. The quotes go on last