Hello, there all my fellow creative CE fans. Have you ever had those moments where you question everything you do? I’m sure we’ve all had those days. When thinking of these types of moments, I decided to make these uplifting inspired cards today. I can think of a few people who would benefit greatly from their retrieval. I wanted to use soft colors. So I went with a soft pink and green combination. Soft with just the right amount of contrast to put a smile on anyone’s face. I wanted to show off the florals I ordered from a friend to add a bit more to those smooth feels. I feel these Ornate Chipboard Pieces really stand out and add a lot to the overall character of these cards. What do you think?
Let get to crafting!
1. Begin by cutting out your card size for your base using cardstock paper
2. Then size up each of your cards to have a designed piece of paper to layer it
3. Distress the edges of the white card stock using distress ink
4. Next, distress the edges of the designed paper using an old pair of scissors or tool
5. Use some double-sided tape for adhering the distressed designed paper on top of the card
7. Gesso your acrylic mold pieces and distress them using distress ink
8. Add the string with flowers to adorn the chipboard and mold pieces
9. For an added finishing touch, add some enamel dots to the chipboard.
10. Finally, add a quote to each card
Definitely more on the clean side for me, right? No splatters?
Trying new things. Keeping you on your toes!
Until next time everyone. I hope you have a super inspiring month ahead!