Hello, all my crafty beauties and welcome back! Where I live it doesn’t snow but, I know there are many out there enjoying it. With that said, I encourage you to join me for a snowy themed tutorial. I hope you are joining us on the Creative Embellishments Blog for an inspiring wintery theme mood board. This time I made some oversized shaker cardstock tags.
1. Begin by cutting white cardstock “7 1/2 x”4 and then fit the printed cardstock on top of it leaving just a bit of white trim along the edges
2. Adhere the papers together using double-sided tape
3. Emboss the chipboard snowflakes with both white and silver embossing powders
4. Use your tool to place your eyelet
5. Now adhere your acrylic circle piece to the rim of the chipboard using tacky glue
6. Lightly add tacky glue to the back of the chipboard rim and fill it with glitter and sequin
7. Take your paper, shaker and adhere them together
8. Once that has dried, adhere your snowflakes randomly
9. To finish them off add your chosen quotes and ribbon
I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and I look forward to interacting with you again soon.