Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a fun tag featuring Creative Embellishments Spring Love Word set
and the beautiful Easter Frame with flourishes.
I’m addicted to making tags right now and you will probably see more in the coming weeks from me but this fun Springy Easter tag has to be one of my favorites! I simply painted the chipboard with some Sparks, which is an acrylic paint with lots of shimmer. I then made a shaker card from the Easter Frame chipboard piece. These are super simple to make.
1.Trace the chipboard onto patterned paper and cut it out, set it aside
2. add some acetate to the back of the chipboard
3. add foam tape to the acetate, you don’t want any of this showing through the acetate
4. flip the chipboard over and add some sequins or beads or whatever you desire to the acetate.
5. adhere the patterned paper you cut out earlier, make sure the paper is showing through the acetate
6. Simply adhere this to your tag background
7. and now the fun begins! Embellish as desired.
Thanks for stopping by the Creative Embellishments blog today! Hope you” give this fun tag a try!