Happy Monday Friends! Nicolle here today sharing an altered project that I was inspired to create by my fellow DT member Kelly Rooks. We often talk about different crafty projects and I just love her style. Well to be honest all of the design team totally inspires me in one way another. I love my team.
I love the lil the steampunk hat on top of the hot air balloon. I added wood veneer glasses and a mustache to the edge of the hat..:)
I altered our new steampunk large clock faces. I first custom cut them for myself to sizes 10″ and 8″. I simply added some corduroy distress stain first. I then added tarnished brass distress paint and a little black ink to further distress. I altered the gears using black soot distress paint and added a little silver acrylic paint. I altered the mini clocks the same. The airship was altered with white picket fence paint and tarnished brass paint. The hot air balloon was simply altered using the tarnished brass paint as well. The loose parts were altered with silver acrylic paint and black soot distress paint. All very simple techniques for a large project such as this.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you liked my project.