Welcome back to another post here. I would like to share a set of altered tags. Being in the Midwest and having a ginormous snow storm and getting dumped on with 15 inches, I decided to make some wintery tags to match the weather.

I started with some base tags. Using the a new stencil I picked up from the store, I added the cutting triangles stencil and some concrete pastes I added some background to the project. I set it all aside to dry and got out the large snowflakes and painted them with a layer of silver paint.

Once everything was dry, I added a layer of matching sprays to the tags. I set it aside again to dry and dug out a number of flowers, metal pieces, and other paper elements from the paper collections.

I started to layer the larger paper tag elements with the smaller ones and placed in the large snowflakes under the tags, and with in the flower cluster. I added a bit of shine silver flair to each of the clusters.

Using seam binding and the matching sprays, I added it to the binding and scrunched it up to make it look more distressed.

After everything was layered, I added some softening to the flowers with a quick layer of white paint. Then I topped it all off with some micro beads and soft gel medium.

I hope you enjoy the project today. Thank you for stopping by today, stay creative!



Cutting Triangles Stencil

Shine Flair Silver

Large Snowflakes