Hello again CE friends! I know it’s just started, but I hope the beginning of 2023 has been good for you and your family thus far. I said I’d be back with part 2 of this fancy fold journal insert I made. Here she is in all her glory and sparkle!!
*Let’s get some fancy journaling done, shall we?!
1. You’ll want to begin by using some double-sided tape using it to put down on your surface
*Hint: Be sure to score your black cardstock 1/8 an inch vertically giving you more room for layer play
2. Alter your chipboard pieces using magical watercolors
3. While those dry, cut out your paper elements
4. Now take those special jars and splatter some of each watercolor on your surface
5. Now very gently watercolor your paper pieces
*Hint: This gives the pieces some extra interest separating them from one another
6. Now use some cardboard to pop up your hand element
*Hint: This can also serve as a pocket
7. Now adhere your paper panels and your numbers
8. Finally, add your cut-out Alice hand to the inside
*Hint: It serves as a great peek-a-boo effect when someone opens the page
**Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy**
**Stay creative my friends!**