Hello, my fellow CE fan! So lovely to have you back on the blog. This month we will be retreating back to themes. We’ll be creating some Alice in Wonderland items. We’ll begin with a shaker!! If you know me, you know I loooooove shakers! I can just sit for hours watching and shaking! Let’s get to shakin’ things up and get lost in Wonderland together!
Let’s get our shake on!
1. Begin by painting the tag and its outermost frame black
2. While that dries, paint all your chipboard pieces with black gesso
3. Use gold wax to enhance the chipboard hat, tag rings, and word cutouts
. 4. Adhere a 10×10 piece of themed paper to the tag
*Hint: Cut off any extra pieces
5. Begin layering with the chipboard hat and word cutouts
6. Next put down the chess pieces, the Mad Hatter cut-out, and the ribbon quote
7. Finally add microbeads, finish assembling the shaker, and add some ribbon
Video Tutorial: https://youtu.be/SZ23P0WDaBk
Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!
Thank you so much for coming by! Stay crafty everyone!!