Hello, CE fans!
Hello there my fellow crafty friend! Welcome back to the blog. Today I’m finishing off my country theme with this really fun classic decor piece. I just love how this theme really came together this month. In truth, I’m making these pieces for a friend. She has a classic country home with little to no decor. So, I couldn’t wait to take on the challenge and surprise her with some wall pieces. Cause if y’all know me, Country really ain’t my theme. But, I’ve proven that I can do pretty much anything that’s thrown at me! I can’t wait to see her reaction to them.
***Take my hand and let’s go to the country!***
1. Begin by choosing your paper collection
2. Alter your chipboard pieces using acrylic paints
3. Trace your milk can, cut it out, and adhere it to the surface
4. Distress the edges of the milk can using ink
5. Add some ribbon around the edges
*Hint: I chose black to go with the animal silhouettes
6. Adhere your silhouette pieces
*Hint: I propped mine up using some cardboard
7. Finish it off by adhering some inspirational words on top of each animal
**Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!**
**I hope you enjoyed you time with me today, until next time!**