Hello, CE fans!
Welcome back to the blog! As you know from my earlier post this month, I was eager for Spring this year. I am inspired by the classic colors and markets. That hasn’t changed. I just love how fresh this piece feels overall. Those vegetable details are amazing, aren’t they? Wait, have I lost all my apples?! Surely not! Hmm. I have a barrel so that’s a start! *Looks around* Let’s GO! Apples, apples, apples!
I hope you will be inspired to make something sweet and fresh while having a barrel full ‘o fun!
***Take my hand and let us breathe in the fresh air!***
1. Begin by choosing your paper collection
2. Alter your chipboard pieces using acrylic paints
3. Trace your barrel decor piece, cut it out, and adhere it to the surface
4. Start the layering process by adhering your paper cut-outs first
*Hint: I cut and distressed my paper pieces so I could layer them*
5. Add your flowers next
*Hint: I use the flowers to help layer the vegetables
6. Now you can adhere your vegetable pieces one by one until you’re happy
7. As your finishing touches add some rhinestones and quotes
**Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!**