Wow! I can’t believe it’s March already, can you?! Good gracious me! Are you intimidated when trying to make masculine cards? Today I’d like to inspire you with some masculine inspired mixed media cards I made using tons of chipboard pieces from the shop. Did you know that there are grunge and distressed categories in the shop?! Oh my gosh! I can never have enough of these pieces in my stash.
Let’s get to crafting, shall we?!
1. You will want to begin by cutting your card bases
Hint: This makes it easier to size the base for the front of your card
2. Now size your card and cut out your bases for the fronts
3. Distress the edges of all your paper elements
4. In some areas, I tore the paper to add a more distressed look to the cards
6. Use some black cardstock to frame your paper embellishments and adhere them
7. Now lay down all your first layer of chipboard pieces beginning with the panel and grunge circles
8. Adhere your second layer of paper embellishments, distressed, and grunge chipboard pieces
9. Splatter the entire surface with the same pearl acrylic paint
10. Lastly, add your metal embellishments and metal quotes