Hello, there all my fellow CE fans! So glad you have joined me today. We are going to be making some cards for the upcoming holiday using some of our favorite chipboard pieces to make them extra special for YOUR extra special someone. I am inspired by messy love. As most of us know, love is not easily obtained. Assuming we are talking about true love, it’s something that we work at every day. It’s not always fairytales and roses. It can be messy, it can be heartbreaking, but it can also be AMAZING!!
***Let’s get started, shall we?!***
1. Begin by cutting out your card bases, mine vary in sizes
2. Now cut out your decorative paper to fit the front leaving just a little bit of the white edges
3. Lay down your decorative paper using double-sided tape
4. Alter all your chipboard pieces using some silver acrylic paint
5. Splatter your surfaces with black acrylic paint
6. Distress the edges of all your cards using black ink
7. Layer your shaker pieces and add some beads
8. Yay, you can now lay down all your chipboard pieces
9. Lastly, add your quotes and enamel dots
I hope you enjoyed your time with me. Until next time stay healthy and stay creative everyone!