Hello and happy Sunday.
Today I bring to you’ll a poem, a pretty purse, and an up close video of the purse.
make a project pop
so why don’t you
head on over to
Yes I love poetry and papercrafting. I am a published poet and award winner.
This purse is a winner with lace, bling, pearls, chipboard, and pretty paper by Kaisercraft.
Take a closer look at this purse:
1. Creative Embellishments bows
2. Hobby Lobby jewel scatters # 896415
3. Hobby Lobby adhesive gems, 12in strips
4. Hobby Lobby Pearl Rhinestone Border Stickers
5. Hobby Lobby Lace Flower Stickers
6. Heidi Swapp bows #343851, UPC 718813438513
7. Kaisercraft paper collection “Everlasting” # PK594, upc 8 83416 25594 9
If you want to make one yourself, here’s the video that I watched to learn how to make it. The video uses magnets for the closer. All you need is some velcro. Dollar Tree has velcro.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope I motivated you make a paper purse. If you make one, share it with me. Put a link in the comments.