Who? By Monique Fox
What? A pretty pink paper purse adorned with lace, pearls, flowers, a bow, and awesome chipboard by Creative embellishments.
Why? It is perfect for a gift for a good friend or family member or your child’s school teacher. You can fill it with candy, jewelry, craft goodies, a gift card or whatever your heart desires.
How? The instructions are super easy using 1 sheet of 12×12 cardstock. https://www.maymaymadeit.com/blogs/news/119913027-paper-purse-from-one-sheet-of-12-x-12
Now for the pink pretty……
Take a closer look:
1. Poppy cluster flowers by Creative Embellishments
2. Kaisercraft Everlasting paper collection #PK595
3. Kaisercraft Collectibles die cut shapes #CT950
4. Hobby Lobby lace flower stickers
5. Hobby Lobby pearl rhinestone cluster border stickers
6. Hobby Lobby white paper roses
I hope you’ll like the purse I made. I hope I inspired you to make on yourself. If you make one please share a link in the comments section for me to check out.