Hi friends, today I am sharing a layout. First I painted the floral paper with watered down white gesso as I thought the pattern was too pink and bright. Then I masked on the background with the Ledger and Flourish stencils.
I used medium and small half circle pieces to frame the photo. They are painted antique white and then stamped with with pink paint using the Distressed Circle Stamp.
I used a word from the Adventure Word Set as a title and heat embossed it with Ancient Amber (Emerald Creek) embossing powder.
I love the palm leaf clusters, they look so nice layered under the flowers. They are colored with Lindy’s mists.
From the Creative Embellishments Shop
HOW TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE
Be sure to check out the monthly challenge on the Creative Embellishments Blog because you could win a great gift certificate to the store! To find the monthly challenges just click on the pink search icon on the upper right side of the page and enter “challenge” in the search box and the challenges will pop up. Here are the rules:
- Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of December 1st, 2020.
- It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects.
- Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter.
- Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo.
- Combining with other challenges is permitted.
- We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along.
- WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.