It’s the end of October. So sad to see it end because Halloween is my favorite holiday. We get to dress up and be whatever we want to be and let our freak flags fly. That being said, I am finishing the month with another fun Halloween home decor canvas. This time I use lots of skulls and bones. Purple is one of my favorite colors so you know I had to fit it in somewhere somehow during this holiday. I hope you have enjoyed this month with us here at Creative Embellishments and look forward to a new month with new inspirations from the team and YOU.
1. You will want to begin by laying down a nice coat of black acrylic paint
2. While that dries, alter your chipboard Skull and Bones using the sparks paint
3. Next, alter Web Panel 2 using some purple paint
Hint: The purple adds some beautiful contrast to the whole project
4. When the canvas is dry add the web panel directly to the surface
5. Now splatter the surface and sides using watered down white gesso
6. After that dries, add the large skull directly to the middle of the canvas and web panel
7. Now alter your Skull and Bones Frame by cutting each side down the middle
8. Add the altered frame to each corner
9. Finally you can add your chipboard quotes
There you have it! You now have another fun Halloween decor piece to decorate your home.
Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!
Thank you for stopping by the blog today! I look forward to seeing you next time.