Hello, there my CE fans!! Today, I have a creepy Halloween make to share with you. It’s that time of year again!! Halloween, my favorite holiday. The time of year where I can allow my creative demons come out to play. This months’ inspiration at CE is so fun! As you can see, I was inspired wholly by the black color and creepy crawlies. As you all know, I can make some beautiful art, but I LOVE making creepy art! I decided to keep it subtle, yet, creepy this time around. Rest assured there is more fun stuff to come.
Let’s get to crafting some creepy-crawly Halloween home decor pieces
1. First, you will size your paper to the wood panels
2. Paint the panels using heavy white gesso
3. To adhere the paper to the panel use your favorite adhesive and let it dry
4. While that’s setting, alter your Spiderweb Corner Set chipboard pieces using heavy white gesso
5. Now alter your Spiders using some sparkly acrylic paint
6. Now water down some red and white paint and splatter the entire surface with both
7. After the spiders dry, apply some red paint to make their eyes
Hint: This creates the creepy look
8. Next distress the edges using some black ink
9. Lastly, you will attach all your embellishments once by one including the chipboard words
Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!