I started with my card bases and then chose some pretty papers to pull my compositor together. My papers and mediums are all by 13 Arts.
Here is card #1 which always seems to take longer than card #2 because I spend my planning time up front.
Here is a better view of the Ornate Frame. I’ve also used some metallic wax randomly on a couple of the chippy pieces.
And here is the second card which is sort of a reverse mirror image using different elements.
Creative Embellishments products used:
That completes my blogpost for today.
Don’t forget about playing along with our fun September. Challenge!
Thanks so much for coming by!