This was so fun to create and I absolutely love the ocean even though I live nowhere near one! My horoscope sign is a water sign and I’m also a dreamer so I love creating
projects like this. It takes me away from the cold weather and wind.
Here’s the steps to create this project.
- Apply Gesso to all the chipboard except the Fishnet Panel.
- Apply acrylic paint in your colors of choice, I used these colors as I wanted it to match the colors of the ocean.
- Apply wax to your painted, dry chipboard pieces. I used 2 colors, silver and copper.
- wrap a piece of jute around the Anchor
- apply the same waxes to the Fishnet Panel.
- Adhere the Anchor to the panel.
- Decorate with remaining chipboard as shown above.
- Finish it off with flowers, mica flakes, art stones and sequins.
Thanks for stopping by the Creative embellishments blog today! Hope you give this fun project a try!