Today I have something very different for you. A scrapbooking layout featuring my little man in his soccer uniform. He loves playing soccer so much and is extremely competitive. I’m so proud of him. I’m using loads of chipboard pieces and some flair to dress up the layout. I don’t create layouts very often but, I am trying to get more comfortable with making them.
1. Begin by the grass paper onto a cardboard backing
*Hint* This adds more stability to the page
2. Emboss the chipboard pieces with the white powder and the grass with the green
3. Use a fine paintbrush to paint the black parts of the chipboards with gesso
4. Use your adhesive to place the shaker pieces together and fill it with color-coordinated beads
5. Place all your elements including the flair pieces using your favorite adhesive
You got it! It’s that easy!
Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces and flair make it so easy to create!!
Here are some close-ups for you to see all the details.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and different tutorial today. Thank you for your precious time and I look forward to interacting with you! Until next time, have a great day everyone!
Soccer Set 1
Soccer Set 2
Soccer Ball Shaker
The Love of Soccer