Hi, Kelley Here  with an altered canvas book.  To say I used a ton of Creative Embellishment chippies on this project would be a huge understatement.  I let my imagination run wild with them.  For the front and back cover, I used 10Second Studio’s Verday paints in iron and bronze with tons of patina.  I crinkled a plastic back over it while drying so that I would get the exta texture.  The image is from G45 Steampunk Debutante.  On her head I layered tons of smallmedium, and large gears, propellers, and loose parts.  I used Rusty Hinge and Ripe Persimmon distress stains, Prima Dark Rust Chalk Edger and Patina Gilder’s paste to colorize everything. I topped off with some metal bits.  For the title, I used TH letters.  I used a branch with Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo Distress, and Forest Moss stains, the chalk edger. To add visual texture to the leaves, I used the distress crackle stamp with green archival ink.  I inked the gears on the branch with Peacock Feathers distress stain. I outlined all the images with Faber Castell brush pen in black for definition.  I also went around the edges and smudged to create a border.

For the inside, I used heavy Gesso and cheese cloth to create a rough texture. I used the iron Verday paint with patina and went over the high points with Patina Gilder’s Paste. I cut out pieces from Marion Smith’s Nirvana collection to fill in the inside as well as fussy cut some images to embellish.  I used pieces of the  fish net lattice panel on both sides to ground the images.  I added the clock and photo corner that I embossed with Lindy’s stamp gang blue embossing powder.  I used the Verday paints on weather vane.

Supplies Used:

Airship Weathervane

Gear Set 2 Medium

Gear Set 2 Medium

Gear Set 2 Medium

Gear Set 2 Medium

Loose parts

Propellers

Branches (set of 3)

Distressed Crackle Stamp

Large Clock Face 4"

 Fishnet Panel
Photo/Page corner set 6